There are many different items that can be negotiated when buying a home in Delaware or any other state. For instance, it may be possible for a buyer to ask a seller to contribute to the closing costs. Generally speaking, closing costs equal up to 5 percent of the...
Month: November 2018
Increasing home prices have allowed current homeowners in Delaware and throughout the country to accumulate new wealth. However, for those who were looking to buy their first homes, the rapid appreciation was pricing them out of the market. Recently, increasing...
- 4 Lawyers Named Top Lawyer 2023 List by Delaware Today
- Traffic congestion on highways can trigger chain reaction accidents
- 3 functions that trusts can fulfill as part of someone’s estate plan
- Understanding the role of a real estate attorney when buying a home
- How does the victim of a dog bite attack cover their expenses?