Tunnell & Raysor, P.A.

TF 800-541-5443
PH 302-396-9645

Trust Us To Be Your Voice | Se Habla Español

Posts tagged "house"

What can I do when I am delinquent on my mortgage in Delaware?

A sudden financial crisis can hit nearly any Delaware household. Perhaps someone loses their job, or suffers a medical emergency that involves an expensive hospital stay and a long recovery time. Even families that with savings for a rainy day can find themselves having to miss a mortgage payment, in order to keep food on the table.