The availability of online real estate listings has transformed how real estate is bought and sold in Delaware and around the country. Too many people have unrealistic expectations derived from these listings, however. It is important for people to understand the...
Month: October 2015
While many people in Delaware may dream about one day owning a large commercial property, few are able to actually accomplish it. However, real estate investment trusts provide a potential investment option that can allow individual investors to diversify their...
"Redlining" is the practice of banks or mortgage companies selectively offering credit based on an applicant's race, color, sex, religion or national origin. Redlining was once a common practice in Delaware and other states, but it is now prohibited by Federal law....
- 4 Lawyers Named Top Lawyer 2023 List by Delaware Today
- Traffic congestion on highways can trigger chain reaction accidents
- 3 functions that trusts can fulfill as part of someone’s estate plan
- Understanding the role of a real estate attorney when buying a home
- How does the victim of a dog bite attack cover their expenses?